Tuesday 9 September 2008

Passenger floorpan

Well I spoke too soon on my last post (about working outside). Just after posting that I went out and did a couple of hours on the passenger floorpan, half way through welding though the skies opened and absolutely soaked me, my welder (switched on :-S), all of my tools and the car.

I was pretty annoyed to say the least. In fact I threw my angle grinder as hard as I could at the car and then sat in the garden in the rain sulking for half an hour.

I've calmed down a bit now thankfully and got the passenger floorpan finished last night. It took quite a bit of welding as I also had to tidy up the area around the inner wing and the transmission tunnel. Once again it was too dark to take photos by the time I'd finished but I'll try to take some tonight.

That should mean that the nearside of the car is now finished. Next job is to start the offside, which is going to need at east as much work...

No comments: